Building on the External Trustees event held last year, this conference is for External Trustees and senior staff to discuss a whole range of key governance issues. The day will consist of specific workshops on risk management, strategic planning, legal compliance and senior staff member appraisal. Debates and plenaries will also take place with experts from the sector discussing key issues for charities and students’ unions in particular. We will also be joined by Dame Mary Marsh, founding Director of the Clore Social Leadership Programme, who will be welcoming delegates to the conference.
This event will:
- Train new Trustees in the responsibilities of their role
- Deliver workshops for delegates in different roles (Senior Management, External Trustees)
- Be an opportunity for networking with other Trustees and senior management
- Attend workshops delivered by experts in the sector
- Be an opportunity to network with experts in the sector
Some info is below - check out the website for further details.
- When | 9 May 2013
- Fee | £29 + VAT
- On the day info | To follow