We welcome guest blogs from anyone to do with trusteeship; for example:
* Are you a trustee? If so, tell us about your experience - how did you move into your role, what are the ups and downs of trusteeship, does anything need to change?
* Are you a charity trying to widen your board? What are the challenges of this? Do you think anything needs to change around trustee recruitment?
* Are you in board recruitment? Give us the inside story!
The above bullets are just the starting point - if you're interested in writing a blog or opinion piece for us, please get in touch at email@example.com
1) Trying before you buy: Moving to more flexible approaches with trusteeship - By Richard Tyrie, founder and CEO of Good People
2) Diversity leads to more professional Boards - by Borge Andreassen, Director (Executive Search team) at Prospectus recruitment.
3) Risk Management and understanding your organisation's risk appetite - by Hannah Clark, Head of Charities and Social Organisations at Zurich.
4) Tips for Smaller Charities that may have very limited resources - by Luke Strachan, Trusteeworks Manager at Reach Voluntering
5) Selecting,Training and Developing Trustees: A Different Perspective - by Patrick Dunne, Chair of Leap Confronting Conflict and Founder of Warwick in Africa
6) Trustee Interview with Felicity Knights (nee Jones), young trustee of Medsin-UK and Afrinspire
7) Views of an Ex Trustee - by Jack Rowley, former trustee and vice chair of the British Youth Council