Time: Evening session (3 hours)
Venue: YMCA Conference Centre, Newport
Content: Before an organisation begins to diversify its funding options, it must first know what it wants to achieve and how it will get there. Effective planning structures and systems can play a vital role in achieving long-term financial sustainability. Trustees have a key role in facilitating this process and must be confident in their ability to provide effective strategic leadership and management.
This seminar designed for trustees will provide an insight into the planning mechanisms which can help an organisation adopt a more sustainable approach to their work. This will include strategic and business planning as well as fundraising strategies.
Learning outcomes: By the end of the seminar, participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance and benefits of effective planning and be able to communicate this to others
- Appreciate the stages involved in developing and implementing effective plans
- Identify the most effective way to plan within your organisation
- Lead and encourage others to participate in the planning process
- Develop achievable and comprehensive plans
Who is this seminar for? This seminar is suitable for new or experienced trustees wishing to gain an insight of how effective planning can assist their organisation to become financially sustainable.
Fees: A: £15 (WCVA members) B: £20 (Voluntary and community organisations)
For further information and to book your place, please contact: email@example.com