Venue: The Clothworkers Company, London
- Charities are finding things tough. Charities are facing a drop in income at a time when the demand for their services is increasing.
- Charities believe they face a much riskier future. 90% of our respondents believe they face a riskier future now than this time last year.
- Charities have changed the way they work in response to changes in commissioning. Nearly 80% of our respondents plan to work more collaboratively with other organisations - which can help small charities get a look in on big government contracts.
This seminar will:
- Provide an overview of the new landscape charities are operating in;
- Discuss the new set of liabilities and risks associated with commissioning; and
- Provide case study examples of how other charities are operating in a commissioning environment.
The panellists are:
- Iona Joy, Head of Charity Effectiveness, NPC
- Selman Ansari, Partner - Public & Regulatory Law Group, BWB
- Graham Mynott, Head of Project, Key House
- Carol Homden, Chair, NAS
For further information and to book your place, please visit: http://trusteecomissioning.eventbrite.co.uk/