Attend the event to find out how you can become a more effective trustee and can provide guidance to other trustees. Get the latest information to ensure you are fully updated and aware of potential issues.
Why you should attend:
Hear about Governance - Effective board and committees:
- Terms of Reference, Delegated Authority and Monitoring
- Role of the Finance Committee
- Skills, experience, training, support and advice
- Do you need an audit committee?
- How does an audit committee operate and who should be on one?
- What controls and procedures should be in place?
- How to identify and manage risk, including risk register
- Duties of trustees and charity employees
- Advice on when things go wrong.
Venue: Chartered Accountants' Hall, Moorgate Place, London, EC2R 6EA.
For a full programme, speakers, prices, and to book, click HERE.