Time: 5:30pm - 8:00pm
Venue: Blackburne House, Liverpool
- “Big Society and Small Charities: Challenges facing trustees of local voluntary organisations” PhD research, Lindsey Metcalf, University of Liverpool
- A talk by former University of Liverpool / Interchange Students about their experiences of collaborative research work with voluntary and community projects.
- Community Case Study - Howard Hunt, Litherland Youth Centre
- Round table discussions on the issues facing the voluntary sector
- What challenges are facing Merseyside voluntary organisations and their trustees?
- Can community research help organisations and trustees in meeting challenges?
- What is the way forward?
For further information please visit